Recent content by RUfan1027

  1. R

    Bacatology 3/10: NCAA Tournament Analysis

    Cunningham should be investigated if UNC gets in without beating Duke in the acc tourney, but that's just me lol
  2. R

    Basketball Rutgers falls 80-72 at Penn State plagued with turnover, foul troubles

    Jeremiah Williams is like the neighbor that throws his sticks into your back yard. Super annoying.
  3. R

    Harper is OUT against Indiana

    Stomach flu he wouldn't be on the bench
  4. R

    Harper is OUT against Indiana

    No. I used to coach high school kids. They take medicine and play with the flu more than you would think.
  5. R

    Harper is OUT against Indiana

    I feel like he would play with the flu. If he has something physically wrong, I understand him sitting because let's be honest, he is a top 2 nba pick. But that does not explain the lack of injury report news.
  6. R

    Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Kennesaw State

    Pike is not a good coach. This is not a surprise.
  7. R

    Basketball Full Printable 2024-25 Rutgers Basketball schedule with Tip-Off Times

    Wouldn't surprise me if we get the Ian Eagle, Bill Raftery crew at MSG.
  8. R

    OT: Tennis Big 3 Finally Done?

    At this point just don't see Djokovic beating Alcaraz or Sinner in a major. I hope Novak gives it one last run, but this injury just sets him back that much further. The Sinner Alcaraz match tomorrow should be great.
  9. R

    NCAA Tourney Thursday Games Discussion Thread

    I think tonight's game is where we could see close games/major upsets
  10. R

    BACATOLOGY TAKES TIED FOR SECOND/THIRD ON THE BRACKETMATRIX

    Honestly Bac, I think next year you should do a youtube channel. Or, upload video analysis to twitter. Something where you can reach more people. You deserve to be recognized and your analysis is fantastic. Keep growing the machine.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win