Recent content by RUEd

  1. R

    OT: Mets 2026 Season Thread

    Diaz gave up a walkoff HR last night. 11.00 ERA. Lost year for him. I admit I was upset he left
  2. R

    USC loses starting center for the season

    exacty. The backup is a 4 star AA. They had some sick recruiting classes
  3. R

    OT: The Open

    I had trouble following the ball and I watch a lot of golf. Fairways were too light
  4. R

    OT: Mets 2026 Season Thread

    I feel bad for this Seelinger. One of the announcers was saying on how excited this guy was to make it to the show. What a long journey…. I guess he’ll always have one special memory
  5. R

    OT: Question on buying a car from a dealership in another state

    You do have to get a new car inspected in NJ They can’t slap the new 5 yr exemption from an out of state dealer.
  6. R

    OT: Mets 2026 Season Thread

    I wouldn’t drive for free tickets
  7. R

    OT: Mets 2026 Season Thread

    He’s pretty much right though
  8. R

    OT: Mets 2026 Season Thread

    How long do they run with Benge for? He looks overmatched, which is expected for rookies
  9. R

    OT: 2026 NY Jets Off Season Thread

    i don’t know. They gave up literally nothing and Seattle is paying most of his contract. Jets pay $3.3M Of the $19.5. What else they going to do. A bad year for QB draft and underwhelming free agent class.
  10. R

    SIAP - Rutgers featured in storyline on new NBC comedy

    Second episode full blown Rutgers storyline
  11. R

    OT: Deliver Me From Nowhere (Springsteen Movie)

    Elton’s movie was actually excellent so was his portrayal
  12. R

    Green Lot No Spots

    Who wants to work outside today?
  13. R

    Basketball Rutgers Basketball drops seventh straight, rolled by No. 9 Nebraska

    How does Buchanan shoot 47% from field yet 56% from line. Silly
  14. R

    OT: Anyone notice Seton Hall

    Dhantey hurt. Even the governor got involved.
  15. R

    OT: Anyone notice Seton Hall

    Up to #25. Good resurgence. Still can’t stand them but I’ll give credit
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win