Recent content by RUDiddy777

  1. R

    Greg Knows...

    Agree with you for sure - I’m done with him and if we can find the money, let’s pull the trigger. Im just worried that without funds and 30 Mil in buyouts, we’re gonna be forced to find a HC on the cheap and be stuck with another 4 years of mediocrity before doing it all over again - the same...
  2. R

    Greg Knows...

    I hope he does. He’s not the long term answer anymore, but it would be better if he was around next year to lighten the buyout and let Zinn go all in on a big time signing. If he managed 4 wins, you might let him have a lame duck season in 2027.
  3. R

    OT: The Shine Is Off Coach Prime

    You’ve gotta think some planning and back channel conversations are going on right now - and conversations about money. Doubt she went into this season thinking it would be this bad. At the same time, firing him without a plan wouldn’t be smart (that’s an emotional decision, not a strategic one)...
  4. R

    OT: The Shine Is Off Coach Prime

    Who on the staff is interim? You’ve still got another 8 weeks of running a program. I’m not sure there’s even anyone capable of doing it. We all want him gone, but it really makes no difference in how this season is going to turn out. I don’t care either way, but the only reason to fire mid...
  5. R

    One BOLD prediction for Rutgers basketball in 2026-27:

    I thought the funeral was on Saturday with everyone dressed in black. In all seriousness, with some exceptions, Pikes teams have generally outperformed their talent level. I don’t think we can say the same about any of Greg’s seasons except for one…20 years ago.
  6. R

    OT: The Shine Is Off Coach Prime

    The UMass game is like getting **** on your hands. No matter how many times you wash, your hands still smell like ****.
  7. R

    OT: The Shine Is Off Coach Prime

    Who cares? Greg is a big boy with a big paycheck. I’m not worried about his feelings. He’s not dumb and knows this season is almost certainly his last.
  8. R

    OT: The Shine Is Off Coach Prime

    Agreed. I don’t think you do that to someone has still done a lot to elevate our program. We can wait 7 weeks to make a decision. There’s nothing stopping her from having conversations with potential replacements.
  9. R

    OT: The Shine Is Off Coach Prime

    I don’t think it matters if he finishes the year or not. The season is toast. She probably won’t fire him until she has the money to fire him and it’s not like we have an obvious interim on the staff.
  10. R

    OT: The Shine Is Off Coach Prime

    Same could be said about Greg in 2020. The right hire then, but it’s run its course.
  11. R

    OT: The Shine Is Off Coach Prime

    I think Greg and Coach Prime are kind of similar. Good at creating buzz and getting their programs out of a ditch, but they’re not good enough as coaches to get to the next level. Both got lucky with Hunter and Rice who lifted their programs beyond what the coaching warranted.
  12. R

    Sneak preview of Rutgersal weekly post

    I think the bold is accurate, but not for the reasons AIL thinks.
  13. R

    OT: Summer Concerts AC/DC

    We had to. Total bummer. The foo fighters addition was just salt in the wound.
  14. R

    OT: All things US Soccer / Int’l Soccer Thread

    Totally agree. I think a couple of weeks ago he tried to fight an opponent (a grown man). He could be a really special player for us.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Will Stein to Kentucky players: 'If you don't believe in what we're doing, you are high'
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein reacts to LSU putting up fake Kenny Minchey quote in locker room