Recent content by rubysue

  1. R

    I feel good about our offense...

    Dang, I guess that means something?
  2. R

    I feel good about our offense...

    Moral victory between the 30's. It's the garnet way.
  3. R

    I feel good about our offense...

    You have the fastest man on the field every game and they throw him 2-5 yrd passes. I'm not a rocket surgeon but I believe I would take him deep several times a game.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Herbstreit explains why he's selling his Texas stock, worried about Longhorns offense
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: Cutter Woods received increased first-team reps, could replace LaNorris Sellers if he struggles vs. Kentucky