Recent content by RU_87

  1. RU_87

    Apple Wallet / Parking Pass Question

    It resolved itself after about 30 min. Initially I had a a numeric code below my QR code for both passes… 30 min later one number changed to ‘voided’
  2. RU_87

    Apple Wallet / Parking Pass Question

    I have 2 parking passes for today where both were loaded to my Apple Wallet. I then proceeded to transfer one parking pass to my son so he can use it to park...but my Apple Wallet still shows 2 passes even though he's accepted the other pass and has it in his wallet. How do I know which one in...
  3. RU_87

    OT: So you trust AI, huh?

    Somehow I see Max Headroom as the AI version of AL... si=Uou5Qg7DK0xKmqfb
  4. RU_87

    OT: Rider University Circling the drain

    Rutgers NB does not need to...but Rutgers Newark is not going away any time soon. Why have the state invest in other colleges when they can take that investment, that will never be going to RU NB, and bring it to RU Newark rather than many other colleges (NJIT in this example).
  5. RU_87

    OT: Rider University Circling the drain

    The state provides funding for NJIT. The funding can be used more efficiently once you consolidate the duplication of overhead services, etc., and will improve RU-Newark. STEM / Engineering is needed by more than what Rutgers NB provides (and the state and Rutgers is already providing it at...
  6. RU_87

    OT: Rider University Circling the drain

    NJIT should merge into Rutgers Newark...if I recall correctly, their campuses are adjacent. Rutgers could use an Architecture school / curriculum, and most of the Engineering can be merged into a larger role in Engineering schooling albeit a tier below top Engineering schools such as Rutgers...
  7. RU_87

    OT: New Jersey residents express broad-based positive opinions of Rutgers University

    Being a legacy (both my wife and I are RU grads, me being an Engineering grad, my sister is an RU grad and my brother-in-law is an RU grad...so even sort of an extended legacy) didn't help my daughter, now it was for Engineering and RU can be tough to get into for Engineering....about 10 years...
  8. RU_87

    OT: Kind of- ESPN/Disney Dropped from YouTubeTV Over Dispute-Can't Watch College Football on ABC/ESPN

    Anyone use T-Mobile’s 5G Internet Gateway? I have 5 TVs in my house. 3 in an entertainment area for parties (Bar, pool room and TV room). They say I can stream different things to each TV w no problem. Anyone have any experience with it. Previously I’ve been using Xfinity 2GB business class...
  9. RU_87

    OT: Kind of- ESPN/Disney Dropped from YouTubeTV Over Dispute-Can't Watch College Football on ABC/ESPN

    ESPN recently changed their tiers of service. I was a longtime ESPN+ subscriber (even had the bundle at one time with Hulu and Disney+, but dropped that after my kids got older). Anyway...ESPN+ used to be the top tier where you could watch regular ESPN channels and the extended ESPN+ games...
  10. RU_87

    n00dlejester's Weekly FPI Updates and an Short Ode to RFootball

    Be Loud, when we are on D...inspire that Defense to perform to their best!!
  11. RU_87

    OT: Michael Gandolfini

    This might’ve been posted previously but I just notice he has a role on the Daredevil series…as Daniel Blake in Daredevil: Born Again
  12. RU_87

    "Your Tickets Have Been Delivered!"

    ok....Is that a new feature of Rutgers ticketing or the Apple Wallet, given last year when I clicked the 'All In' to add them to my wallet, I was able to see every ticket for every game for the season.
  13. RU_87

    "Your Tickets Have Been Delivered!"

    What's weird is that I'm only able to download the 1st game (Ohio), tickets and parking, to my Apple Wallet. I go through the process to download the other games to my wallet, but they aren't there after I clicked to add them.
  14. RU_87

    The check in thread: if you've made it over from the old iteration

    I finally got an email from someone that helped me get back in. Thought I was gonna be out of luck.
  15. RU_87

    Accessing the page to renew football parking

    Not true. I reached out to to my Rep on Wednesday….out of office til 6/9
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football College GameDay moving indoors to Alabama's Coleman Coliseum ahead of tropical storm
  5. 05 On3 Football Bryce Young tapped as ESPN College GameDay guest picker for Alabama vs. Georgia