Recent content by RU9205

  1. R

    Prudential Center - Pregame?

  2. R

    Kennesaw Game Watch

  3. R

    USC Game RollCall!!

    Got 5 going. Sitting in 203A. Hitting Rock & Reily’s for pre-game
  4. R

    Virginia Tech game, Sat., 9/21 - anyone thinking of going?

    I’m coming with a group of 10. Got a VRBO about 10 minutes away. Trying to figure out parking. Looked for a parking pass on StubHub but didn’t see any. Don’t mind paying to get decent tailgate parking. Don’t wanna be in a parking deck. Can anyone provide guidance?
  5. R

    Drone at Billy’s

  6. R

    Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers falls to Mississippi St. 70-60 in Gotham Classic

    My group rented an entire suite. Can’t wait. Let’s go RU!!
  7. R

    OT: Kelly’s Korner Closed?

  8. R

    Roll Call for the MSG game

    Got 12 in my group going. Doing the Pre-Game at Stout sponsored by RU
  9. R

    Official BC Game Roll Call

    I got 13!!! See everyone at Cityside Saturday morning. Let's Go!!
  10. R

    Boston College Party Plans

    If we get a large enough crowd, do you think they would open an hour earlier?
  11. R

    Boston College Party Plans

    So what's the plan then? The Friendly Toast (assuming Chesnut Hill Location) then to Cityside Tavern? I would be perfect if we could just get Cityside Tavern to open earlier! I have a group of 13 that want to go somewhere for pre-game.
  12. R

    Roll call for Sunday (men’s lax)

    I'll be there. My kids trying to convince me to bring my bus!!
  13. R

    Mens lax - Anyone going to Princeton?

    Have been planning on going with a few others. However, weather looks really crappy right now. nice place to see a game.
  14. R

    OT: What board members have you actually met in person?

    Heck, I was bus neighbors with White Bus for like 10 years!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida