Recent content by ru66+

  1. R

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    Over my 50 year career at a large firm headquartered in NYC, I can not recall o ne Miami grad working for us.We hired MIT,Princeton, Nyu grads , you name them.As for RU grads,I can tell you 4 or five of us became senior partners.
  2. R

    Greg Schiano Deserves an Extension

    All my grandkids got excellent jobs after getting their degrees from our business school.I don't understand your animosity towards RU business school. The internships they were afforded being students at RU business led directly to great starting jobs and future careers.
  3. R

    Who is Richard Kent?

    You are still a jo and as I pointed out in the past ,a liar--- have you given up your season tickets or stopped having any interest in college sports --all stuff you adamantly promised over a year ago.By the way I'm hoping your hoarding problem has subsided. And you certainly defended...
  4. R

    Who is Richard Kent?

    He's an azz and always has been but guys like you and bac kissed his backside. Now you're repenting,? What a laugh.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating