Recent content by RU4ever

  1. R

    Bill Speranza-Sad note of the day

    May he Rest In Peace.
  2. R

    Block R Getting Around

    I’m in Park City, Utah for the winter. I drove my dogs out so I’m sporting my Jersey license plates and a new block R. ( I lost my old one somewhere in Kansas). Go RU!
  3. R

    Carlin to ESPN NY 98.7

    I for one loved CMB. I will make 98.7 one of my favorites on my car radio. Not a Francesa fan.
  4. R

    Ray Lucas

    I must disagree. I find Ray Lucas to be very entertaining and I have no problem that he may be a bit of a homer.
  5. R

    Ray Lucas

  6. R

    Any HS coaches on this board? Opinions on rumored candidates?

    I really like the idea of Schiano with the Campaniles as coordinators. Sounds perfect to me.
  7. R

    The Lloyds visit new RHoops practice facility

    Bobby Lloyd and Jim Valvano... best Rutgers backcourt ever!
  8. R

    Chris Carlin out at WFAN

    I really liked the show. I thought the three of them were very entertaining. I am disappointed and feel that it was a poor decision. I can't stand Francesa. He is a bore and I don't listen to him.
  9. R

    Ash's Ten Year Plan

    I think the problem is that Flood really sucked. Not to defend Ash but look what he inherited.
  10. R

    If you pray...

    So very sorry. My prayers for your neice and your family.
  11. R

    OT: For the Francesca haters

    Francesca haters....count me in!
  12. R

    OR - Total Hip Replacement

    Roy, I had my right hip replaced last December at the hospital for special surgery. I would be happy to give you some information. Contact me at orthoman [email protected].
  13. R

    OR - Total Hip Replacement

    Roy, I had my right hip repla
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets
  5. 05 On3 Football Kalen DeBoer confirms Ryan Coleman-Williams suffered head injury vs. Georgia