Recent content by RU1977

  1. R

    The 2026 Shelf is ready and waiting

    Still one down and five to go...... BYE week coming up..... I think they need it.....
  2. R

    The 2026 Shelf is ready and waiting

    First win of the season.... One down, five to go....
  3. R

    The 2026 Shelf is ready and waiting

    No more cruises planned till April of 2027!
  4. R

    The 2026 Shelf is ready and waiting

    Nah - was away on a cruise. Looks like no game is easy so far!
  5. R

    The 2026 Shelf is ready and waiting

    My goodness.... I go away for a bit and all hell breaks loose..... Beat Howard! Go RU!!!
  6. R

    The 2026 Shelf is ready and waiting

    First game - Beat UMass! Off on a cruise (England/Ireland/Scotland/France) Sept 4-19 so next shelf update Sept 20.
  7. R

    The 2026 Shelf is ready and waiting

    Looking forward to the upcoming season!
  8. R

    The office shelf has returned.......

    Here they are.... Ready for 2026 (Yes I actually had UMass)!! Pennants are in 2025 season final standings order....
  9. R

    The office shelf has returned.......

    I have them all! Pic coming soon....
  10. R

    The office shelf has returned.......

    I'll be checking tomorrow - heading home now..... +6
  11. R

    The office shelf has returned.......

    Me too! Getting the shelf ready for the Fall.... Have to see if I need any new helmets for next season.....
  12. R

    The office shelf has returned.......

    Oh no! I'll be 103 by then!!! Better make it a win this Saturday then!
  13. R

    The office shelf has returned.......

    OK - I'm here.... Gonna need a great effort this coming Saturday!!! When did we beat them last?
  14. R

    The office shelf has returned.......

    I plan on being here that week :)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set