Recent content by rtjpl

  1. R

    OT - Pats vs Eagles Who Do You Root For?

    I would like them both to lose.
  2. R

    OT: Everyone Post Where You Live Now

    Montgomery NJ
  3. R

    Blue Lot

    Helicopter
  4. R

    Washington Game on LBI?

    Called Kubel's Too. They will have the game on.
  5. R

    Washington Game on LBI?

    I will be in Beach Haven West. I think we need a bar with Comcast.
  6. R

    The Yellow Jackets Are Gone

    I am in the same section Lou. I shook Amil's hand before every home game for many years. Great guy. I will miss that tradition.
  7. R

    OT: Hamilton musical

    Well here is another view point. I thought it was awful. We see 5-6 Broadway plays a year and I would rank this one near the bottom. I have to admit I am not a fan of rap music and found it disturbing that the founding fathers were rapping. I thought that the concept was good but the execution...
  8. R

    80% of newly named head coaches start full time with new team

    Deep breath. In through your nose, out through your mouth. Repeat several times. Just let it go. Let it go.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 5 of the college football season
  3. 03 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  4. 04 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more