Recent content by rshsgrad94

  1. R

    Richmond vs Millbrook at Richmond...

    I read this forum often and don't comment a lot. What I have noticed is that there seems to be quite a few posters that enjoy blathering on about utter nonsense. I personally don't care for it and have just about stopped reading the forums due to that. Regarding Richmond - the talent just...
  2. R

    It's Time To Change The Process

    One other thing to add: Per the 2017-2021 NCHSAA Realignment Classifications 20/30/30/20 Percent Modified Model They are listing 78 4A Schools in NC from S Meck at 2970 ADM to Glenn at 1656 So with the subdivision of the playoffs the following happens: 4AA East - 16 Teams West - 16 Teams 4A...
  3. R

    It's Time To Change The Process

    It truly needs to go back to the way it was. 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A no splitting of classifications. Back then you had a total of 8 sets of brackets, counting the East and West for each division. Now we are at 16 sets of brackets for all 8 divisions. I have NEVER ever liked the "watering down" of the...
  4. R

    Just Curious....

    LMFAO - weak schedule?? Um, not quite Richmond Senior is NOTORIOUS across this state for not ducking teams. Many many years our non-conference schedule has been full of teams that were title winners the year prior or deep playoff teams and or perennial powers. This is the part that truly...
  5. R

    Just Curious....

    98 - "That's where the signature come from" Oh yea, by the way. I just thought everyone would like to know that I am the most successful and wealthiest businessman in North Carolina, ever! Why, because I say so. "Shelby High Golden Lions, the most successful, sustained, winning football...
  6. R

    Pinecrest vs Richmond

    On another thread you mention the rain and an affect it had on Richmond in a past game.... blah blah blah Look, is Pinecrest a better team than they were 10 years ago, yes. But honestly the scheduling has ALWAYS left alot to be desired and hasn't really changed. The two biggest keys to...
  7. R

    Southeastern 4A Conference Week 10 Picks

    Lumberton @ Richmond Senior Raiders tuning up for 2 huge games with Pinecrest then Scotland Raiders 54+ Pirates <15 Purnell Swett @ Pinecrest Pinecrest stinging from last weeks 4 quarter brawl with Scotland, lays the wood to Purnell Swett Patriots 52 Rams 14 Hoke County @ Scotland Scotland...
  8. R

    Just Curious....

    So, I have been an avid reader of this board for probably 6 years or more. This is getting crazy. 98 State Champ, I am glad that you are so proud of your Shelby Lions. Are they good/great 2A team, yes they are. But again, I will state like others have before that this is a 4A/3A board...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: ESPN shakes up FPI Top 25 after Week 6 results
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket