Recent content by RPND24

  1. R

    Thoughts on 4A?

    I’m just curious. I may be biased but why is morris never in the top group of contenders. They may or may not be this year but I mean really. The M-O-R R-I-S Redskins. I know we lost but who that knows IHSA football was surprised about the title game last year? Playing in and showing up for big...
  2. R

    Class 4A Teams to Beat in 2018?

    Are they supposed to be good? I see Morris opens with them this year
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more