Recent content by rotorocker

  1. R

    ***FINAL DAY FOR SALE -- 60% OFF all new Rivals subscriptions!***

    This is frustrating. I can't seem to get a live chat person. I select "subscriptions" from the product menu and the version is "Yahoo Plus Protect Home", I enter "rotorocker" as my yahoo id and it doesn't recognize it. Okay, so I put in both my email and phone number and never got a text or...
  2. R

    ***FINAL DAY FOR SALE -- 60% OFF all new Rivals subscriptions!***

    I'm still getting "Promo code is not eligible for your account". Can you please PM me Richie
  3. R

    Any Rivals deals upcoming

    Didn't work for me. Maybe because my regular subscription expired last week so I'm not technically a "new" member. Oh well, worth a shot.
  4. R

    Any Rivals deals upcoming

  5. R

    OT: Moon Landing

    I can't believe Neil himself didn't correct the guy on the "70's moon landing"
  6. R

    Helmet communication, 2-minute warning coming to college football

    As well as sideline tablets: https://theathletic.com/5424958/2024/04/19/college-football-helmet-communication-2-minute-warning/
  7. R

    OT: CFP Michigan/Alabama Rose Bowl

    11.4 mil a year
  8. R

    OT: The best NJ Band that never made it..

    And if you disagree I'll hit you in the "mandibles". :)
  9. R

    OT: The best NJ Band that never made it..

    bad example, they made millions nationally.
  10. R

    Duce Chestnut in the Portal . . . . Again

    Aka gimme attention once again. Pass.
  11. R

    Chris Long back next year ?

    I haven't heard anything else.
  12. R

    OT: Syracuse getting rocked by South Florida

    I'm with you, it's fun watching cuse get destroyed.
  13. R

    OT: Jack Reacher disses Rutgers Law School!

    you mean RG3 as the athlete?
  14. R

    Go Navy! Beat Army!

    Go Navy, beat Army!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 NIL Chris Holtmann took a lower salary in contract extension to help with DePaul's NIL, here's why
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating