Florida is the media darling right now. We’ll jump no higher than 11 with a W.
depending on how everyone else is doing, I’d say we could still stand to get into top 15 even with a loss
1) Hostel in Marathon, FL right before the movie came out.
2) the Hwy 25 entrance ramp to Hwy 82 after the Pony closed because a buddy of mine was pissed we made him leave and decided to bail out of the SUV to get back….
3) the north farm traffic stop on a Saturday night after we decided ricks...
Yes, Miss State used to have a corps of cadets; however, the corps “of old” (read mandatory/tied to military service) disappeared around 1969 (ish?) when ROTC became more prevalent and voluntary only.
I got in on the IPO and have been kicking myself for not giving it a week or two. Another instance in a long line of examples as to why I couldn’t be a day trader
Y’all are all funny. Front offices and tv stations don’t give a rats azz about original members and conference play. It’s about the green. Nothing (to include player safety) is going to stop them from growing the conference, increasing season game length, etc….
My ‘03 z71 had flowmaster 10s, absolutely loved the rumble they had. Currently have an ‘08 250 that I’m going to straight pipe at some point. My daily driver is my quiet….my truck is my work toy. Gotta keep things evenly balanced