Recent content by Rossguy

  1. R

    OT: Rewatching “The Wire” with my wife...

    This may be blasphemous.... but I HATED Breaking Bad. I'm not a hard person to please entertainment wise either. I watched the first three seasons of Breaking Bad trying to get hooked and it never grabbed me. My only guess is that I just got tired of everything going wrong all the time. The...
  2. R

    OT: Best value tv

    I didn't read the whole thread so someone may have posted already. However, rtings.com is where it's at. Talks about best budget TVs and compares all TVs by what you want to do with them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision
  5. 05 On3 Football Cody Campbell responds to Arkansas booster John Tyson's chicken, oil comments: 'Football is still football'