Broomfield is so instinctive and just a real good veteran player. I think he will adjust well to safety and make some plays for us back there. He is the type of player you need on a team. He has bought into the program and is willing to do whatever necessary to help the team win.
Check out his...
I somehow do not remember that play, but holy 17. You do not see many safeties - or linebackers for that matter - take a clean hit from a guard running full speed and remain standing, much less end up making the tackle (sans helmet) and creating a fumble.
It is easy to see why he has hard time...
There is no doubt that the bounty/pay for performance program existed. I just don't agree with the way the NFL has used the media to proclaim/insinuate that the players were taking deliberate cheap shots to try and injure an opposing player. Do you really think $1,000 (which the evidence shows...
Degenerates thread: OKC -5.5, Miami +200 straight up. Anyone betting tonight?**
probably should have taken the points, but I guess we will see here in a little bit.
I like the optimism and all, but I think our offensive line will limit us in terms on wins this year. Our schedule is favorable, so we should be able to win 6 or 7 games.
Can anyone confirm if Rodney Hood Rumor he wants to stay at MSU has any Legs to it?
As much as I want him to stay, if I had a kid in that dumpster fire I would want him to get the 17 out of there as well. Dealing with ridiculous fans sending you twitter messages, playing in a half full arena...
If this even happened, it'll be curious to see how they prove it. Is it just based on a tip or does someone actually have physical evidence (it was 8-10 years ago)?I am huge Saints fan, but if they were ever using this as a competitive advantage then the organization should be severly penalized...
We are going to feeling the effects of Renardo Sidney for many years to come. I can't think of another player that has had such a significant role in bringing a program down without it being related to NCAA sanctions (Albert Means, SMU players..).
Taking things a little to seriously. It sucks that he left, and while I don't think it was necessarily smart, there are plenty of valid reasons for him to leave.
This season was tough with the late season collapse, the ridiculous amount of fighting between the fans and the team, and a year...
I am assuming you are kidding. Unless one of the freshmen are a lot better than anyone anticipates, we will be fielding one of the worst high-major college basketball teams in the country.
I am scared because he couldn't "recruit" our best player to return to the team. Especially, when this player could play one more season and go to the NBA, but he is so ready to get away from this place that he is willing to go to WKU and sit out for a year. Apparently, Josh Gray is going...
This is getting real annoying. At times I enjoy reading your rumors and whatnot, but it doesn't count when you make up a million different scenarios and then at the end say, "see, I was right all along". The sad thing is there will be plenty of people on this board that will think you knew...