Recent content by Rook#32

  1. R

    Did Duke recruit Marcus Bagley at all? *Marvin’s Brother*

    Best response to the question asked.
  2. R

    New little Dukie.

    congratulations
  3. R

    How old are you?

    69
  4. R

    Matthew hurt

    if the player is sick he need to speak up and not be selfish and not hurt the team.
  5. R

    Matthew hurt

    Matthew motor has been question in the past
  6. R

    Kidney update.

    Remember all the names in your last post.. Gayland Brown and Eddie Matthews coach me in little league football. Artis and I played on the same HS football he was QB and I played offensive guard. my name might sound familiar because my son name is Lacy Jr Played running back for Cummings HS.I am...
  7. R

    Kidney update.

    Sky this Lacy Flintall Sr. from Burlington played for Jordan Sellars in 68. Hang in there everything's going to be fine. Kept the faith I have you and your family in my prayers. know what you are going thru just had a pacemaker planted in my chest..
  8. R

    NCAA needs Duke

    could you come up to better team lol
  9. R

    Why is Duval starting?

    I know I will get hammered for this post. I don't post much but Allen needs to act like the Captain and leader of this team instead of acting like he is the freshman. I know K is the coach but Allen is the coach on the floor and need to get in their face and tell to get their head out of their...
  10. R

    Can Justin Robinson contribute next season?

    I believe given the chance Justin could contribute. But as u said Sky he came to Duke knowing what his role was and accepted it without making a big deal about it.
  11. R

    Who is leaving next year?

    I see Bolden Leaving because of the T word.
  12. R

    Leave Tatum alone...

    you are right. I should have said him and the rest of the team on both accounts.
  13. R

    Leave Tatum alone...

    how about the ******** defense and jogging back back on defense.
  14. R

    I wish we could see a LITTLE Javin

    Tatum definitely needs to take better shots and play some damn defense.
  15. R

    Who is Duke's best defensive basketball player ever.

    Sky have to agree with you on Billy King. Masterful job on Mark Macon.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters