Recent content by Ronin A10

  1. R

    Angel Reese: Defensive Player of the Year!

    What a crock of shiiiiiit. Pandering WNBA to this brat.
  2. R

    Boys and girls, what do you think with only a few days to kickoff? *****

    If the offense still looks lost it's another 4 win season. However I think this is the first year I can't remember we didn't go bargain basement to get an OC. I think whites defense still can be solid. I love the DT depth this year.
  3. R

    I have no use for LSU!! *******

    Used to like Rebecca but yeah she sounds sour towards us. Probably because Dawn will be back to owning UCON again soon.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football Paul Finebaum on Deion Sanders at Colorado: 'It's over'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6