And then Barrington drubs Conant. They look to be the odds on favorite to win the division now after starting 0-4. They are also still playing their 4th? QB as far as I know. What a weird year
Can’t wait for that week 9 match up. Might have to skip this weeks Hersey game to go see Fremd v Prospect. Might be a snooze fest if Barrington is this bad
I was joking it’s near impossible to discredit that program. Point remains that any system works when you have the players and no system is immune to bad personnel
LT is a 2 point favorite on Massey for whatever that’s worth. I’d call that one a pick em’ as well
Edit: anyone know anything about either of these teams? Was told Barrington was gonna be way down this fall and haven’t heard much about LT
My top 5 games for week 1:
MC vs Flyers
BR @ LWE
MS @ Batavia
GW @ Lockport
Barrington @ Lyons
I’ll be at Carmel @ Hersey on Friday though for family purposes. That should also be a decent one. Gonna try to make that 1 vs 2 game if possible
Have been very active in the portal this offseason. RB from Wisconsin and Stevenson receiver from what I know. Wouldn’t be surprised if there’s more on top of that
Don’t think either of LZ or Barrington will be all that good. Both are young. Neither have a QB. Hersey will win the MSL and Stevenson will win the NSC