Recent content by roengardner

  1. R

    OT: Selling on Craigslist

    Someone tried to scam me I was selling a table and 4 chairs for $100 when I was moving out of my apartment, someone texted me and said they were mailing me a check because they were out of town at the time. When I received the check, I was supposed to let them know and they would send someone...
  2. R

    A little late, but predict the CL headline anyone?

    Ole Miss sets attendance record at Trustmark Park nm
  3. R

    Before I go looking down 'many' pages....

    There were plenty at B&N in Ridgeland as of Wed.
  4. R

    OT: 4 or 5 ***** movies....

    Rounders, Snatch, Scary Movie Tombstone would be #1
  5. R

    Our fine state getting some good publicity

    http://www.cbssports.com/golf/blog/eye-on-golf/18427766/theyre-missing-it-bigtime-under-new-management-in-mississippi sorry if I was in a coma when this was already posted
  6. R

    Masters

    Ive never been, just guessing. As warm as its been, everything ought to be green by now. I worked the tournament at TPC Southwind one year and the courselooked great on tv but was burnt as hell in person. Used a green lens for the tv. Are you there?
  7. R

    Todd McShay has Cox going to Dallas at #14

    Not that that means anything, but im glad he's getting projected high
  8. R

    So Moultrie is making an announcement Monday...

    i dont know anything about basketball, but I assume he's gone if he is anywhere in the 1st round?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters