Recent content by Rocky195

  1. R

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    I know it’s not what most people were hoping for, but if it is Warner I bet he is great for recruiting and obviously very good in the room as well.
  2. R

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    Is Hayden Hidlay stepping down at Stanford? I saw an instagram post saying he was but haven’t seen anything else.
  3. R

    Iowa lands Dawson Youngblut

    Lol My bad I was about 8 Coors deep and my Hawk loyalty had me itching to stand up for someone
  4. R

    Iowa lands Dawson Youngblut

    Joey cruz is a national qualifier
  5. R

    Iowa lands Dawson Youngblut

    Both = tough SOB’s
  6. R

    National Duals Invitational final to air on ESPNU *seeds/brackets announced tonight*

    Are the submitted lineups available to seen anywhere?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade