Recent content by RockLegendBruceDickinson

  1. R

    OT: The balance between loss of fat and muscle retention question.I

    and after about trying it different ways, I started doing a workout similar to you and it kept my weight stable. I dropped about 30 pounds after I cut out soft drinks and fast food, and exercising regularly and have kept it off. To keep my heart rate up, when I am working a particular muscle...
  2. R

    Awesome looking headgear.......

    The 1962 Navy “Jolly Roger” helmet features unique, predominately black hued, mysteriously eerie symbols that contrast perfectly against the team’s traditional unadorned brilliant sparkling gold shell. The independent left and right helmet side symbols are written in Chinese and are interpreted...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game