Recent content by RockiesTop22

  1. R

    Oh cool! Yeah was just wondering- I make my first trip out this winter. My company is HQ in Tel...

    Oh cool! Yeah was just wondering- I make my first trip out this winter. My company is HQ in Tel Aviv so I am taking an extra few days to take it in !
  2. R

    Do you live in Israel?

    Do you live in Israel?
  3. R

    Juke Harris?

    Yeah that previous post was a bit much , I agree. I was just responding to what you said to it. we have all sorts of folks come on our board and talk smack though :)
  4. R

    Juke Harris?

    It’s been 11 years since the last one.. that’s like the Vols still talking about our 98’ championship as if we are still relevant in football lol.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act