Recent content by Rocket-Ship-Up

  1. Rocket-Ship-Up

    GYERO

    A despicable post.
  2. Rocket-Ship-Up

    GYERO

    Yeah, I agree. I thought this was a pretty cool chat but it's actually kind of loose butthole.
  3. Rocket-Ship-Up

    GYERO

    No.
  4. Rocket-Ship-Up

    GYERO

    Calzada sux so bad omg "y'all" is cooked lol. SEC gonna dunk on you hard this year. We're taking down these fake *** SEC wannabes. Y'all make Vanderbilt look street tough.
  5. Rocket-Ship-Up

    GYERO

    Gonna beat your *** in the second half. And I hope we hurt a bunch of your guys too. Real bad. Rockets away!!!
  6. Rocket-Ship-Up

    GYERO

    Pretty cool chat in here so I thought I'd drop in and say hey. I'm a big time Rockets fan and I've been looking forward to this game all off-season. I feel pretty confident that Coach Candle is going to have our guys ready to come out of the gate and firing on all cylinders. I know it's not...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade