Recent content by RochLion

  1. R

    FC/OT: Bourbon fans - 2026 'Best Bourbon in the World' winner.....

    Thanks! Was just thinking about shopping for a reasonably priced bourbon for Thanksgiving.
  2. R

    E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!! Birds - Rams '26 game thread

    Hah, for the longest time I felt the same about the Buffalo Bills!
  3. R

    What now? I have a few possible changes. Humor me.

    I watched quite a few other QBs on Sat as well. Agree that so many other QBs, experienced and inexperience, are able to hit their receivers in stride. Sit Becht for a series or two. Maybe it will enlighten him in one way or another.
  4. R

    Don’t Panic

    No panic. I just revert to my backup team. Syracuse. Kidding aside I'm watching NC State and Louisville and state looking decent.
  5. R

    Becht Running

    Yep. Peoples is the only one I've seen that can create his own openings. Quinton has at times. Much like with Kaytron and Singleton, Kaytron was able to create plays whereas Singleton had to rely on the OLine creating holes most of the time.
  6. R

    Official '26 PSU - Wisconsin game thread

    They talked about Eskildson being the fastest player on the team. Doesn't do any good if Becht is underthrowing him constantly. Doesn't help that Eskildson doesn't seem to fight for the ball either.
  7. R

    Big Day for me tomorrow

    Wow, that sounds great! Enjoy. I've recently relocated well outside driving range of State College so it may be sometime before I get to a game next. Are you visiting Punxsy at all. Most of my wife's family is all from there. Possible you may know some of them. Eiser, Taladay, Cassidy...
  8. R

    OT: Weekend Jukebox, Homecoming Nostalgia edition

    Some tunes I remember from my 1st year at Main Campus '86. Many to be staples on Headbangers Ball on MTV.
  9. R

    Did you see the end of the NCSU-Vandy game. Link.

    Bailey was probably used to being the best athlete on the field in high school and thought he could make a play. Not anymore. Ugh.
  10. R

    OT: Houston trip

    Nice pics. Really want to visit now. In the winter! Hah, Pinto Ron! I remember seeing him at Xerox where we both worked as engineers way back when.
  11. R

    No Wet leg, No Bread Just Real Rock Weekend Jukebox

    Great workout, and Fri afternoon tune.
  12. R

    No Wet leg, No Bread Just Real Rock Weekend Jukebox

    Ah yes. I can remember those cassettes (new or recorded) like it was yesterday! The Krokus singer should have been the heir apparent to Bon Scott, darn it!
  13. R

    UNC GM Michael Lombardi resigns amid university investigation

    Wow, not a good week for UNC football! Steve Belichick resigns after school found he "disregarded the schools standard of conduct". Stories circulated that he provided drugs to a player. Also, Keeyn Chapman, a wide receiver, was suspended from the team after a weapons charge...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 On3 NIL Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives
  5. 05 On3 Football LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'