Recent content by robman181

  1. R

    Someone please make this make sense

    Because packaging and distribution are more expensive.
  2. R

    QB play

    Our wideouts got no separation against Alabama. I don't care who your QB is, if your guys can't get open, success is going to be low to marginal.
  3. R

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    Oh cool, the fan police. Everyone was hoping you guys would show up.
  4. R

    Who is left for the last roster spot

    Classes started last week.
  5. R

    Mitchell Not Coming to UK

    It's not going to happen but he's a lame duck coach at this point. The worst thing would be 20-12 a 5 seed and sneaks into sweet 16.
  6. R

    Bizarre post by Louisville Defensive Lineman

    I know he needs to suppress his enjoyment and emotions like a man.
  7. R

    New rules for SEC football in 2026

    There needs to be 2 versions of targeting. Illegal hit which is 5 yards and automatic first down with no player penalty and then targeting as it exists today. If it's not a dirty hit, the penalty is too severe but they still need to make sure they're protecting guys.
  8. R

    UK 92% UL 81% Acceptance Rate

    They have a lot less capacity.
  9. R

    What on court coaching by Cal angered you most?

    The lack of inbounds plays or an offense.
  10. R

    Do you feel a connection to modern players?

    No because Im 50 not 18 anymore.
  11. R

    Wasserman Early 2027 Post Draft Mock

    Cal's coaching cost UK more than two titles. Arkansas can have him..
  12. R

    06/26 ANONYMOUS POLL: How Confident Are You That Pope Is Going To Crush It

    I would say overall, I'm still a little more pessimistic than optimistic but im still hopeful. This season is huge.
  13. R

    Whatever we are paying Mo Williams...double it...like right now.

    This is looking like it will be a competitive roster. Now he has to go win with it.
  14. R

    Those of you guys keeping up on football roster building?

    How are you guys feeling? I see our transfer class is only in the 40's with IU and UL both in the top 3. Our recruiting class is 23 while ULs is 24 with three less commits. I thought I heard Stein was killing it? this is not a bash post because admittedly I don't know what I'm talking about. I...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set