Recent content by robcac26

  1. R

    OT: No Gotterup love today? Putting lights out for Team USA.in President's Cup.

    Also very odd to have an option to filter out the posts in each thread to show just the staff posts, and when there aren't any it says, "This thread has no staff posts" as if posts from the staff are somehow more important to read.
  2. R

    OH Boy.

    Since the OP provided zero information, it's a segment from Craig Carton's radio show, the headline is "Rutgers football is a complete embarrassment after opening loss"
  3. R

    Where are you watching Season Opener from?

    The weeknight games are horrible. For these early season mismatches, we look forward to our tailgate more than the game, but we lose the tailgate when we have to get there after work on a weekday, especially with a 6:00 start. It's especially annoying when they announce the schedule with all...
  4. R

    Where are you watching Season Opener from?

    Section 131, arriving from nearby Edison
  5. R

    2026 Football Game Day Central

    The only way it would work is if they somehow program the scanners at each entrance to only work for certain sections, but I think that would just slow things down drastically.
  6. R

    2026 Football Game Day Central

    I haven't seen this before, wondering if this means you have to enter through the gate listed for your section. If so, I assume this is an attempt to speed up ingress. GATE ENTRANCE INFORMATION WEST GATE (A&B) - Media, Sections 101-104 and 144. Sections 201-206. Visiting Team, Sections...
  7. R

    OT: Division 1 Hockey Recruiting: How Does It Work?

    Sorry, I don't really know. I'm not as familiar with the new rules.
  8. R

    Football Athlon Sports predicts Big Ten standings, order of finish during 2026 season

    What's the difference between standings and "order of finish"?
  9. R

    Football Big Ten Conference discussing $2 billion private capital deal

    I worked in the ice rink industry for about 10 years and the big problem I saw was that rec leagues were quickly disappearing because there is much more money to be made off of travel, and the result is that travel teams become the only option. Growing up in the 90s, everyone played rec league...
  10. R

    OT: R I P Claude Lemieux

    During the 1995 offseason after the Devils won the Cup and he won the Conn Smythe, he did an autograph signing at Woodbridge mall. I still have the hat and puck I got him to sign, and although I don't remember actually meeting him, I do remember that he stayed beyond the time the event was...
  11. R

    OT: Bipartisan NIL Bill Introduced

    No I get it, I just think the possibility of your coach being snatched up by another school at any point in the season is more problematic than having to wait 3 weeks for your new hire to join your team. A team that fires their coach on December 1st is probably not playing in a bowl game, so...
  12. R

    OT: Bipartisan NIL Bill Introduced

    This scenario you concocted is bizarre. If the choice is between waiting for Miami of Ohio to play their bowl game or hiring a coach who didn't qualify for a bowl game, then presumably this means Rutgers has a bowl game of their own to play, otherwise they would have no issue waiting for the...
  13. R

    OT: Post different types of beer you've tried, and how it was.

    Why not mention the beer in your post? Anyway, for anyone else reading this, it's Schlitz. Saved you a click.
  14. R

    OT: Post different types of beer you've tried, and how it was.

    I'm pretty sure Midas Touch was always a Dogfish Head beer. In fact, it was the beer that got me into craft beer shortly after turning 21 in 2008.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 UCLA vs. Oregon: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  3. 03 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is buzzing with top 2027 and 2028 recruits who can envision playing for Eric Morris and the Cowboys
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Pangos Rocky Mountain Summit: Saturday’s top performers