Recent content by RoanokeVAEer

  1. R

    Basketball next year

    Am I supposed to be impressed because you have a 145 or so posts to my single digits on a sports forum? Well as you say I mostly lurk and read the forum but have been doing so since 2012!
  2. R

    Basketball next year

    Keaton is that you?
  3. R

    AD Shane Lyons shines over sloppy, terrible joke of an AD Oliver Luck. Luck was good QB but no AD.

    Do you seriously have nothing better to do than sit around and make up all of this slanderous ****! Smh!
  4. R

    We need another good JC QB.

    Well I'll give you that and I agree with you on Allison, just don't think he's going to be the one!
  5. R

    We need another good JC QB.

    What you don't think transfers are recruited? I guess they just magically show up and decide to play! Smh!
  6. R

    Konate should be in or out.

    Huggs told Tony on the pre-game today that his rule was no practice, no play, nothing about no start. He even went on to say it wasn't fair to the other guys like Rout and Gordon for Sags to play and take minutes away from them when he didn't practice any. He also said that he would have to...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote