Recent content by Roamin' Catholic

  1. R

    SHG (6-1) @ Rochester (7-0)

    We play em week 9... Rockets... but we come in knowing the goal is to not let it be 42-0 at half. Others... well... when the long tailed 4-legged persona is this quiet... you know reality has set in elsewhere. I think I'll leave it there! Ha, no I won't... I picked SHG on the Cs8 thread... but...
  2. R

    Week 8 Top Games to Watch Across the State

    ...type energy But also... ...type energy But also... ...type energy
  3. R

    It was 40 Years Ago Today

    60 years ago today Wyoming's Jerry DePoyster became the first football player to kick 3 FG's over 50 yards
  4. R

    It was 40 Years Ago Today

    what's your age again?
  5. R

    CS8 Predictions Week 8

    John Venvertloh was named Muddy River POW after defeating SHS this past week... A nice little write up about QND's QB1... Passing: 12/16 169yds, 2 TD; Rushing 40yd, 1 TD Extracted, link at bottom for full write up from MRS' Chris Duerr...
  6. R

    CS8 Predictions Week 8

    I wish I was as confident in the QND/Glenwood pick as others. As QND homer though, it's best to be realistic past week 7 given our history. I'm confident QND has gotten better each week... I'm not confident that results in defeating the Titans in Chatham. It's one of those weird years where...
  7. R

    Flyers Beating SW Conference 230-6

    I think, with their travel budget, we just go ahead and get 'em on in one of them there Chicago leagues... I didn't say Catholic, don't get yer britches all twisted, CCL elite men...
  8. R

    Small School Classes

    Nice... Thanks 1Afg.
  9. R

    Small School Classes

    Oh I know, was just pointing out. You good man appreciate you posting them no matter what!
  10. R

    Small School Classes

    Sullivan in 1A and 2A
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida