Recent content by Road Crew STU

  1. R

    OT: Wedding Band recommendations

    I know a kick-*** barbershop quartet. Although one of the guys has laryngitis …. And the other three are dead.
  2. R

    OT: Outside TV

    Brightness is the issue outdoors. If it’ll be in the sun while you’re watching, you need a TV designed for extra brightness.
  3. R

    No. 12 Rutgers Wrestling Heads to Weekend Quad at Davidson

    Has the match started on the feed straight from Davidson website?
  4. R

    Wrestling LIVE MATCH THREAD -- Rutgers vs. CSU-Bakersfield

    If you like boxing or mma, it might be worth it. I have Hulu for the wife, Disney+ for the kids - so to add espn+ in a bundle costs me $1 per month.
  5. R

    Lipari in the transfer portal

    Don’t two 64 oz growlers add up to about 8 pounds?
  6. R

    Fresno State match ups

    tough to say, as we don't really know who either team will put out there, but my guess is: Aguilar dec Garcia 3-0 Alvarez dec Joint 6-0 Aragona maj Lloren 10-0 Gaxiola dec Angelo 10-3 Wright dec MVB 10-6 Turley maj Kemp 14-6 Grello dec Hemauer 17-6 Janzer maj Cruz 21-6 Pagano maj Reyes 25-6...
  7. R

    Signing Day?

  8. R

    Rutgers Wrestling Sends Competitors to Journeymen Collegiate Classic, ESU Open

    The one point given just before the end of the second period was a stalling point I started watching mid-way through the second - all scoring from that point on seemed correct to me. Would rather a win obviously, but I think it was a great overall day for Alvarez. I was impressed. Rough day...
  9. R

    Greg Kerkvliet Is Transferring

    So, you’re saying we have a chance!
  10. R

    Rutgers Wrestleoffs Oct 26 @2pm

    I would have thought the news was about Harrison and the knee arthritis.
  11. R

    NCAA Wrestling Seeds:

    No team points for winning a pigtail I think. But you can earn bonus points.
  12. R

    Any Predictions For Wrestling Opening Day?

    my guess is that tweet is specific for the Fresno matches. it looks to me like all 3 RU matches will be on BTNplus
  13. R

    OT: Anyone been to Great Adventure lately?

    I think it's a great park for roller coasters. As soon as my 7 yo son hits the tallest height mark (i think it's 56"), we'll have season passes every year. but he loves thrill rides - if yours don't i can't help. we never ride anything but the coasters.
  14. R

    FLO WRESTLING RANKS RUTGERS WRESTLERS

    I think it was said that Gravina's had two medical redshirt years - so while it's his fifth year, i remember hearing that they are confident he'll be granted a sixth.
  15. R

    OT: Handicap seating

    No idea - but you should call the ticket office ASAP before they close
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis