Recent content by Rnation

  1. R

    Fatukasi to RU

    this is getting crazy !!!! great job by ash and co
  2. R

    ***NYC '17 WR Shameen Jones commits to Rutgers***

    wow, this kid looks good. awesome pick up !!!!!!
  3. R

    ***RB Jon Lovett commits to Rutgers***

    awesome !!!!
  4. R

    Tyshon Fogg To RU

    Ash is killing it. what a great get. this kid is a beast !!!!!
  5. R

    ***Owen Bowles commits to Rutgers***

    great get, kids a player. Welcome big man !!!!!
  6. R

    ***New Uniforms and Knight***

    love them !!!!
  7. R

    Eli Apple?

    the only thing good that comes out of this idiotic pick is reese gets fired. this pick is mind blowing.
  8. R

    Beaty to RU !

    I watched his tape and I will tell you that schools are going to come calling. the kid is good !!! what a great get.
  9. R

    ***NJ OT Mike Lonsdorf commits to Rutgers***

    love this pick up. welcome big guy
  10. R

    WMU is re-upping Fleck with biggest MAC deal ever

    I was just reading the Miami message boards and the fans down there want Butch Davis. there is no fan interest in schiano. hope the school feels the same way. I have a gut feeling that Davis gets the Miami job and greg comes home.
  11. R

    I think Schiano 2.0 is going to be better than you would expect

    NewJerseyGuy and Cali are spot on
  12. R

    I think Schiano 2.0 is going to be better than you would expect

    greg would bring an excitement back to Rutgers football that we have not seen in a long time.
  13. R

    Why fans should INCREASE their RU Football giving if Flood is RETAINED

    I will not step a foot inside Rutgers stadium if flood keeps his job
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters