Recent content by RMOIII

  1. R

    Kingston observations

    why would we not be owed an explanation on player injuries???...we're as invested as anyone...
  2. R

    Kingston observations

    I would say Parker...if it's on Kingston, then wh do we have Parker???...
  3. R

    Kingston observations

    I think we make a decent showing & get back in conversation for a nat'l seed...RMO III
  4. R

    When do they announce regional sites today?...anywhere to watch / follow?...

    LOL...thought the selection show was today... I don'r...RMO III
  5. R

    Dropped from D1 Top 25

    & if we played today I'd LOVE our chances against them... RMO III
  6. R

    Another social media victim

    AND do the RIGHT thing & be honest...then there's no issue...RMO III
  7. R

    Another social media victim

    One would be wrong...RMO III
  8. R

    Another social media victim

    LOL...why the hell not?...wtf does a guy's name have to do w/ his character???...RMO III
  9. R

    Another social media victim

    I will...& wouldn't think twice aboutit...RMO III
  10. R

    Another social media victim

    Bull...you're not responsible for your client...you're responsible for you...your client is responsible for your client...that's wrong w/ the world today...people don't always hold themselves responsible...RMO III
  11. R

    Shane vs. Dabo question

    What team did we destroy that beat them by 2 TD's?... RMO III
  12. R

    GG appears to have checked out…

    What starting point guard is out for the season?... RMO III
  13. R

    Ok U skinny legged Roosters…..pick yer permanent 3 teams….

    No GA/FL or AL/TN each year???...
  14. R

    Ok U skinny legged Roosters…..pick yer permanent 3 teams….

    No GA/FL or AL/TN each year??? - I don;t think so...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida