Recent content by RMed

  1. R

    Sources: SEC exploring Alabama's use of Apple watches

    This is probably for the best. Another year without a championship and Saban will have a stroke.
  2. R

    Time for a Bring Back Greg Airplane Banner??

    Did this at JMU as an undergraduate - I think it was around $1300 (in 2013). I’m sure the posters of this board could raise that in a single night.
  3. R

    Gettys

    Gettys is as athletic as I am. And I quit sports in high school. If you can't swim - keep your *** out of the pool.
  4. R

    OT: #4 James Madison at #1 No Dak State - FCS Semifinal

    Unfortunately I don't think I can go - I have a knee surgery scheduled for the 29th and they recommend 3-4 weeks before flying (potential for blood clots). But man oh man will I be the hardest rooter on any couch there ever was (actually that's a lie - I was standing/pacing for the entire NDSU...
  5. R

    OT: #4 James Madison at #1 No Dak State - FCS Semifinal

    VICTORY!!!!! So tempted to fly to Frisco. DUKES!!!! NDSU fans all kinds of butthurt on forums - calling JMU a dirty and disrespectful team. Hopefully they'll get distracted when their hot cousin walks in the room and move away from the computer.
  6. R

    OT: lolcowboys

    OTBOTOR - you on CSNbbs by any chance? (was going to message you but don't have premium here)
  7. R

    APP; New article on possible OC list

    I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to be optimistic about it! No one wants to assume a 29 year old kid who produced the worst offense in all of FBS would voluntarily leave - just makes us look even worse.
  8. R

    OT: Jeff Fisher Fired by Rams

    I doubt Harbaugh goes anywhere - like a few of you have said, he's HIGHLY competitive and I don't think he goes anywhere until he beats Ohio State. After then, I could see him on his way to get a SB ring.
  9. R

    OC Wish List/ Suggestion Thread

    Something tells me this will be a big hire. Ash is a smart guy - knows the fan base was unhappy with Mehringer - he's going to go with a proven guy to save his own @ss.
  10. R

    KC Keeler

    :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
  11. R

    KC Keeler

    AHH love this quote. No doubt JMU football would have beaten RU this year - here's to hoping that skill shines through tonight.
  12. R

    KC Keeler

    As a JMU alum an avid fan - OTBOTOR just became my new best friend. Kuck Feeler. GO DUKES.
  13. R

    2015 Big Ten Payouts for the 3 newest members

    I'm 99% positive MD got paid way more than us because of their stellar year in NCAAB. They were ranked in the top 10 pretty much all season; there wasn't a single week when one of their games wasnt on primetime.
  14. R

    Tyshon Fogg To RU

    love not only the caliber of player but the dedication to NJ.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 On3 Football Dan Lanning focused on rebuilding Dylan Raiola's confidence after disaster outing in loss to UCLA
  5. 05 On3 Football Brent Venables reacts to Oklahoma's upset win over Texas in Red River Rivalry: 'We ain't that bad'