Recent content by Rlb3x

  1. R

    I am interested in 2 tickets for the South Carolina game. Will pay 60-65 dollars for each ticket

    I am interested in 2 tickets for the South Carolina game. Will pay 60-65 dollars for each ticket
  2. R

    Hello, I was interested in purchasing 2 lower level tickets for the South Carolina game. Did you...

    Hello, I was interested in purchasing 2 lower level tickets for the South Carolina game. Did you already sell them, if not... How much are you selling them for?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida