Recent content by rlb013

  1. R

    Sandfort gets a T for blowing a kiss?

    Ok, I said, "some or all", cause I wasn't sure. Regardless Payton's technical seemed questionable.
  2. R

    Sandfort gets a T for blowing a kiss?

    I think most if not all of our opponent"s crowd kisses were after the game was over. PS's was during the game so maybe that is why he got a T and the others didnt?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Basketball John Calipari clarifies comments on player pay, PCSA: ‘I am GREAT with my guys making money’
  5. 05 On3 Basketball Marcus Spears reacts to John Calipari's complaint about NIL spending, comparison to coaching salaries