Recent content by RL09

  1. R

    Sooooooo, who we got replacing Beamer?

    One of key issues with our offense is still Sellers, he lacks the football IQ to be a great/reliable qb. I was at the game tonight, again, he cannot see wide open receivers in plain view. He got away with some errant throws, almost threw a pick in a critical moment near the end of the game...
  2. R

    Sooooooo, who we got replacing Beamer?

    I could be mistaken, but I think Briles came here with the idea of becoming the next hc here, furthermore, I do not want to lose our current OL, RB or Briles. Our current OL and RB coach are doing an absolutely phenomenal job. I would be good with giving Briles the interim, allow him the...
  3. R

    ESPNs Bill Connelly on Sellers....this is what I've been saying

    I agree, I expect Sellers to make costly mistakes and turnovers.
  4. R

    ESPNs Bill Connelly on Sellers....this is what I've been saying

    because shane beamer is totally enamored with Sellers and has made him the face of his program. If Sellers struggles tomorrow and I expect him to do so, if Beamer does not play Woods where he can have a chance to help, then Beamer absolutely deserves to be fired if we lose, no question to me.
  5. R

    In defense of Beamer

    it's not all that good either! I have grown tired of Beamer's bs!
  6. R

    Whats your Prediction of the Gamecocks vs Kentucky game.

    The way Sellers and our secondary have been playing, I am leaning towards Kentucky winning 31-21. I will be at the game, so I hope I am very wrong. I hope we lean on our running game and limit the opportunities for Sellers to screw up, if Sellers continue to struggle, it's time for Woods to play...
  7. R

    Buster Faulkner for next HC?

    a hot name based upon a very small sample size, if the time were to come, I would prefer we name Briles as interim and give him a working interview. I really like the job Briles, the Ol coach and RB coach have done so far.
  8. R

    Beamer can still reverse course, but is UK the last exit before destruction?

    Speaking for myself, when I listen to Coach Briles speak, I have much greater confidence in him than Beamer by far. Listening to Briles speak today, he was asked some fairly tough questions and to his credit, he answered most of them and did so without making faces. Furthermore, he demonstrated...
  9. R

    Beamer can still reverse course, but is UK the last exit before destruction?

    with the buyout and the contracts for the new coaches, this is not so straight forward as one my think, firing Beamer is going to be very expensive. Speaking only for myself, after watching a miserable OL for the last several seasons, I really hope we can retain our current OL coach and the...
  10. R

    Attributes of elite quarterbacks

    not so fast, Conner Shaw was an elite qb for the Gamecocks. when he was our qb, I felt like our team could compete with just about anyone.
  11. R

    Attributes of elite quarterbacks

    another key attribute of elite qb's, they seldom hurt their own team, specifically with turnovers.
  12. R

    Interesting quote from Sellers following Bama loss

    Beamer's demeanor when asked this question said it all, he looked like such a big baby. Considering the state of affairs, David asked a very reasonable question, and the correct answer was yes, Cutter Woods is getting increased time with the starters. That being said, I am not expecting to see...
  13. R

    Is it worth firing Beamer?

    I think the question with the decision around Shane Beamer, who can South Carolina hire as the next coach. If there is a caliber coach that has a proven track record of success and we can hire that person, it may make sense to make a change. We finally have some high caliber offensive coaches...
  14. R

    QB situation

    have you seen Cutter Woods high school stats, they are astounding, yet he isn't getting a fair opportunity due to Beamer's infatuation with Sellers. here are Wood's stats from his high school career: Games: 51 Passing: 646/985 completions (65.6%), 11,225 yards, 120 TDs, 23 INT, 220.1 YPG...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win