Recent content by rjtir06

  1. R

    2027 Recruiting

    Hopefully them visiting together means something 👀 Carter and Wilson-Manyacka would be huge. Plus still in it for Ojo, Williams and Savoury for big names in the class
  2. R

    UNC Women’s Basketball: Who Could Take the Biggest Step Forward This Season?

    Agree! I could see Kate, Kelly, Burrows, Akot and Toomey to start. Clardy, Nyla B, Gabby off the bench first. Then maybe Laila and Taissa. Still think Blanca is tbd and not so sure now how we will find minutes for Noelle but I hope so. I see JZ and Sydney getting end of game minutes. Definitely...
  3. R

    2027 Recruiting

    so glad in-home visits seem to be returning. Wilson-Manyacka would be a huge get. Add in any combo of Williams, Savoury, Ojo or Carter and we would have a top 3 if not #1 recruiting class.
  4. R

    Banghart Pressor Today

    I believe i heard Taissa
  5. R

    Banghart Pressor Today

    Reniya, Ciera, Nyla, Kate, Sophie, Chloe, Achol all will most likely be heavy in the rotation. That’s already 7. Based on what I hear, Gabby White should be in there as well. Did Laila and Taissa improve over the offseason? That’s 10. Noelle and Blanca are question marks but should be considered...
  6. R

    2027 Recruiting

    Looks like still in the mix for Wilson Manyacka (#2), Savoury (#9), Samuels (#10), Williams (#11), Carter (#13) out of the players mentioned…
  7. R

    2027 Recruiting

    https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/49659932/womens-college-basketball-recruiting-top-25-players-regardless-class-post-summer
  8. R

    2027 Recruiting

    What’s the deal with Ivanna Wilson-Manyacka? I see lots of posts on SM about CB, and Coach Cory at ALOT of her events? Are we pursuing her hard, in her conversation? If so, we’d be in National Championship contention in the next 2 years… she’s the real deal. Her, Kate, Noel, Nyla, Taissa, and...
  9. R

    2026-27 Non-Conf Released

    Thought I’d be more pumped to see the non-conf schedule posted but… somewhat disappointed. Why can’t we ever get any home & homes scheduled with any power 4 teams? Tennessee, Maryland? The accounts today just posted notable matchups and it’s the 5 major conf teams we are playing. With the...
  10. R

    5 UNC newcomers fans should be most excited to watch in 2026-27

    Getting excited for the season!! With the mix incoming transfers, KH, and hopeful jumps from our returnees, I think we could surprise a lot of people… two top-10 Duke/Carolina matchups like those mid 2000s ones might not be out of question.
  11. R

    Jaelynn Murray Burrus Elevated To Director Of Women’s Basketball

    I think CB meant first of its kind in a former player getting promoted to this position. Given we no longer have a dobo, Jaelynn has taken over that role with a different-ish title.
  12. R

    2026 UNC Off Season Thread

    I think coach mentioned in one of the last pressers we are playing 2 SEC teams to start the year. I know OU in Paris but who/where is the other? And any other scheduling intel anyone know?
  13. R

    Lanie Grant transfer portal

    Probably no UVA for Lanie since Mox just got fired
  14. R

    Connecticut Preview and Game Thread

    An upset would legit shock the WBB world. I’ll wait to see it but beating Uconn in March (let alone #1 seed and undefeated) is a real once in a blue moon occurrence. GO HEELS
  15. R

    Heels are a 27.5 point underdog

    CB presser coming up at 2:20/1:20EST on youtube
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Tracking the most-watched games of the 2026 season
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football TV Ratings: Most-watched games of Week 5