Well hope that is not true, I know Tampa and Rob have been dedicated to get the program on track and spend a lot of time with the girls that want to be in the gym. I think both are very interested in the position at the varsity level and would do great...again dedication, discipline...
What is Tampa stepping down from? Hearing the choice will be made in the next two weeks...who ever it is..I hope it is someone that believes in discipline and conditioning...because I can tell you since Hartman departure neither coach has had either.
Re: Central/Wilson
I didn't get to see the Wilson/Lee game..but hear Wilson was on fire....the Hornets will be a heavy favorite next year to win it all
I agree with you Keith_Ston33
I think it will be Central Wise over Wilson by 15...Wilson is just to soft for this type of defense they will see from Wise...but good luck to the lady hornets
The Clark Co/Floyd Co game will be a little closer...I got Floyd by 4
Central Wise winning it all back...
Re: Is East Rock/ Bluestone still a go for tonight?
I spoke to one of the parents and player last night, and the game is still on for Monday night 6PM at Bluestone
Scouted Brunswick Friday night, I would say Wilson or Clark Co will give them all they want...Wilson & Clark plays defense. I can tell you Amelia played no defense against them at all resulting in a 61 point win...in the finals...seriously!
I'll take the Hornets!