Recent content by RiverDog

  1. R

    Ole Miss keeps streak alive.

    Interesting tidbit: Ole Miss made the CWS in 1972, 2014, and 2022; exactly one season after MSU made it; 1971, 2013 and 2021.
  2. R

    Jimmy Buffet - MSU

    Jimmy played the Hump in the fall of 1982
  3. R

    57 Smith looked good at RG

    I didn’t hear #57 called for any penalties. I did hear #58 a few times. I thought 57 played well too. Normally a center.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act