Recent content by rivalme

  1. R

    It’s Been awhile. . . .

    Same, unfortunately, anyone I have ever taken out on their snipe hunt comes back skunked...
  2. R

    Gilman next Cyclone assistant?

    ISU women are adding Jake Kadel to the coaching staff....=AUAWB8r30XSFYw-w0Pq8u2_QYGwgvTAO_SbIPMMwtSZtIYGGTmXtVpWvom_H7On2fZ8Vca8iIZoPr9Gdyl-eeNGD3zAJwEfVlVo7drN0OZSa5lfCSzm8oIyIdC6TuG12z79utL2xnNTqlIJblyswrdGivmPDsEZnEBqJV_s4ZPor7uizICzP1Ib-ilDxj-ii14SN3SWEh2q_XLZZ_F71mleww077q5Y']ISU adding Kadel
  3. R

    Future B1Gs

    The girls basketball tournment is the week before the boys.
  4. R

    April 1 Portal targets

    Crookham likes what he sees...
  5. R

    April 1 Portal targets

    I don't disagree with this assessment, but I believe that jay borchel would bring that to the staff as a former Iowa guy (and I believe that you could successfully roll a snowball across the floor of hell with better success than bringing Jay back)
  6. R

    Recruiting….

    🤮
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set