Recent content by [email protected]

  1. Riump24@gmail.com

    DJU comment

    Same. I approve of any and all things that make Clemson look bad
  2. Riump24@gmail.com

    DJU comment

    Well…yea…it was…an OC who had never been an OC before was gifted the reins to the Clemson offense with dj to deal with…watched a podcast on this too…a lot of people think that he is going to do better where he’s going…and lord I know we all wish Fenwick (ex gamecock RB) was in OUR backfield this...
  3. Riump24@gmail.com

    DJU comment

    I think this year in Oregon he’s gonna prove it was the coaching
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama 'closely monitoring' weather for matchup vs. Georgia, currently 'no plans' to move game amid tropical depression