Recent content by Ripcord

  1. R

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    was he available when we had the opening for OC? I was wondering the same thing; just not sure if the timing would have worked out. if he was available at that point, yes, I would have to say we should have gotten him. he's an offensive guru.
  2. R

    Northwestern looks like the next Indiana, and Penn State Certainly looks like the next Nebraska

    This will be a very, very brief thread by me, as the title is pretty aprioristic. Any takers out there?
  3. R

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    Iwould subtract two from that number, and you probably have the right answer. dammit anyway, why can't we play Penn State this year. we got jobbed by the schedule makers.
  4. R

    Michigan @ Minnesota on Saturday

    Normally I would pick Michigan easily, but from what I understand of the injury report, they have an OL out and a DL, and Jordan Marshall is supposedly not100% also. that receiver Marsh who got 100 yards against us is questionable, which probably means he is out. Minnesota does not look that...
  5. R

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    yeah, I mean, it's not like they graduate a bunch of dummies at Northwestern.
  6. R

    Michigan fans FLIPPING OFF IOWA PLAYERS !

    The real question in my mind on this is, When they flipped us off, were they communicating 1) their age, 2) their IQ, or 3) the results of a medical test @ the urologist's office (the precise name of this test, I will leave to your vivid imaginations).
  7. R

    Iowa St Nittany Lions vs Northwestern Wildcats

    Indiana v. NW last week was one of those games that leaves me wondering, "Is Indiana not so good, or is NW better than they used to be?" honestly, I have no idea, but NW was very impressive. that QB and the tight ends were really lighting it up, and they just do not give up. going to be...
  8. R

    Michigan Fans Have Been Complaining About Officiating Errors in Iowa Game

    OK. thx much. I am going to go back & review the video, as I am still confused. But we won, fair and square (despite what Michigan fans think, which is the basis of my starting this thread), and that is what matters.
  9. R

    Michigan Fans Have Been Complaining About Officiating Errors in Iowa Game

    okay, I stand corrected. but there are SOME instances when an O-lineman may legally catch the ball. What are they? I am just curious.
  10. R

    When IOWA scores 20 pts vs a Top 10 team, they WIN

    That sounds a little like something Yogi Berra would have said.
  11. R

    Sep 29 Player availability & Kirk Ferentz Press Conference

    now, THAT is thinking outside of the box!
  12. R

    1st Injury Report leading up to tOSU at IOWA game. Tyler Brown is OUT

    what are the chances he is back by Minnesota on 10/17? anybody?
  13. R

    Is Penn State Really Just Iowa State Masquarading as Penn State?

    wow, I did not know that. Perhaps that DOES explain the blown lead. Maybe to be sentimental, those 15 starters should put a Cyclones decal on their helmets for the rest of the season just for old times' sake.
  14. R

    Is Penn State Really Just Iowa State Masquarading as Penn State?

    I have to wonder if that is the case. I know they brought over a ton of ISU players with the new coaching staff, and while some of them might have been good enough, in my mind there is a huge difference in Penn State-level player and ISU player. But I thought Campbell got a lot of high-quality...
  15. R

    Michigan Fans Have Been Complaining About Officiating Errors in Iowa Game

    that is my understanding also. always has been. Hell, the offensive lineman could score a touchdown in that situation, theoretically.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set