Recent content by Rico10

  1. R

    How do the taters go up 3 spots in the poll after beating a high school team? *

    I say that they will lose to PIT and Louisville, and as bad as Florida state is, it is a home game for them and QB would want revenge. I don’t see them winning all including against us.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  3. 03 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  4. 04 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions