Recent content by RickyRossi

  1. R

    So after the first 15 minutes what happened ?

    We got the lead because we played defense and rebounded. We kinda stopped doing that after a while and KU started getting layups and then gained confidence. The first 15 minutes they couldn't score if it wasn't a 2 foot shot. Then when you get some easy baskets, dunks in transition off...
  2. R

    I truly can't remember a more dysfunctional game.

    When that happened and UT kept staying ahead early on I was like.. This is gonna be bad.
  3. R

    If Fox or Monk gave a crap on Defense UK wins the game by 8-10

    When did grown men start acting like little teenage girls worrying about likes? I haven't posted on this account but about 10-15 times in 2 plus years.
  4. R

    IYO, Minor Set-Back or Glaring Issues?

    Issues. If Fox and Monk won't guard and only care about scoring it's gonna be a quick tournament because no one is gonna let Monk get easy shots the rest of the year and he's always been streaky since AAU. 35 one game. 8 the next. It's just him. Bam needs to get the ball much more than he...
  5. R

    If Fox or Monk gave a crap on Defense UK wins the game by 8-10

    Right, just the Reality TV executive producer. I'm sure you're a mouth breather.
  6. R

    EMBARRASSING

    They are not very good at all. That's what makes the loss that much worse.
  7. R

    If Fox or Monk gave a crap on Defense UK wins the game by 8-10

    5000 posts in 6.5 years. Breaks down to a smidge over 2 posts a day. 2 posts a day for the last 80 months. I bet I know who you voted for.
  8. R

    If Fox or Monk gave a crap on Defense UK wins the game by 8-10

    Tells you how long it's been since I've used this account. He was good when I made it.
  9. R

    If Fox or Monk gave a crap on Defense UK wins the game by 8-10

    Because I never use this account. I didn't even know they had likes on Rivals now.
  10. R

    If Fox or Monk gave a crap on Defense UK wins the game by 8-10

    Everything in that post is accurate. Down to the Anime part, bro.
  11. R

    ********OFFICIAL GAME THRRAD*********

    Willis wasn't even ready to shoot. He just shot it because he could. He hasn't done crap in weeks. He's back playing like that Timid kid.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade