Recent content by rickat

  1. R

    I'm starting to think Dillingham

    He was prone to picking up early, unwise fouls. Might have been a strategic move to keep him from early foul trouble.
  2. R

    Why Are Universities Involved

    I'm concerned that NIL has replaced education as motivation for 18-19 year-olds. What are the academic eligibility standards now and who enforces them?
  3. R

    Why Are Universities Involved

  4. R

    Pope now a legit candidate - CBS

    A man with character. No NCAA recruiting violations. Players stay out of trouble. Great role model as a former Cat who has been a success. If the greatness of Kentucky still propels coaches upward-a great choice. If that advantage no longer exists You will know.
  5. R

    Have we even talked about the pressure that will trickle down to these players next year on Cal's behlaf?

    Maybe it's something that We shouldn't belabor daily for a year.
  6. R

    Cal Right About 1 Thing

  7. R

    They’re all laughing at us

    If someone is laughing at You it may be time for You 2 look in the mirror
  8. R

    Time 2 Look in the Mirror

  9. R

    Ohio closing restaurants and bars now, beginning at 9:00 tonight

    Delivery and carryout is allowed.
  10. R

    Doug Shows Loves Attention

    I have passed on watching non-UK games if this character is wearing the stripes.
  11. R

    What does cal do now?

    Maxey needs to score in order to make a final four run. He shouldn't be burdened with running the team.
  12. R

    OT: NJ players chase and beat up JV coach

    You are right. However I remember when authority earned respect.
  13. R

    Bill Murray

    Gotta love the Makers gear. No Cards accessories for my man BM.
  14. R

    Should Isaac Humphries spike

  15. R

    Today’s refs

    If I see Shows or Adams I know I won't enjoy the game. If it were not Looserville I would pass on this one and till last season I had not missed a game since 1995.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade