Recent content by Rick Honcho

  1. Rick Honcho

    Beamer shown being escorted to the door as we speak

    If I were a betting man, I’d wager the rent Beamer gets to finish out the season coaching USC 😉
  2. Rick Honcho

    BB: Kentucky Basketball Pro Day

    When I was a kid, the UKIT was the biggest waste of time that I tried to believe was somehow meaningful. I suppose Pro Day is the modern equivalent…
  3. Rick Honcho

    Tampa Bay Bucs fans. Is this it for Todd Bowles?

    Bowles just got himself at least two more weeks…
  4. Rick Honcho

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    Pelphrey wasn’t hired to draw up X’s and O’s during timeouts. He was hired in a player development/player support capacity. Is Pelphrey a likable and good person? Does Pelphrey have credibility with college athletes having been a P4 player, a P4 assistant, and a P4 head coach? Is Pelphrey...
  5. Rick Honcho

    Beamer shown being escorted to the door as we speak

    I’ve never met him and maybe I’ve gotten soft as I’ve gotten older, but I’ve liked what I’ve seen of Shane Beemer and his approach to coaching college football. Hope he gets to stick around. Appreciated what his ol’ man did while at VT too.
  6. Rick Honcho

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    It’s a good hire on paper. Hope it makes positive impact.
  7. Rick Honcho

    Did I miss the thread mocking Caleb Williams?

    OP is the pied piper for ye of the soft tissue complaints eh?
  8. Rick Honcho

    Mo no mo

    Did he bring an action for an injunction which has been denied by the court? Because it ain’t really over until THAT fat lady sings…
  9. Rick Honcho

    BBM COUNTDOWN

    I went to a Midnight Madness many, many years ago. To me it was an over-glorified waste of a couple of hours I’ll never get back, but to each their own.
  10. Rick Honcho

    State of the Program

    I truly don’t care if Calipari’s former one-and-done players feel ‘alienated’ by Pope and his staff. I just don’t. Mark Pope has a lot of flaws as a UK head coach, but failing to cater to Calipari’s one-and-dones isn’t among them.
  11. Rick Honcho

    State of the Program

    I remain among those thrilled Calipari is gone. Can’t change that.
  12. Rick Honcho

    Jai Lucas hires two former UK guys

    Good luck to two young men trying to make their way in the coaching profession. But I’m otherwise not part of the “Always a Cat” mob.
  13. Rick Honcho

    OT: need some prayers

    Prayers and positive thoughts for your mother and you 🙏🙏🙏
  14. Rick Honcho

    Any Word On Kueter And Spring Football?

    Any scouting report on Kueter from whatever open workouts have taken place?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Coleman-Williams heads to locker room after injury in 1st half of Georgia vs. Alabama, cleared to return