Recent content by Rick Danko

  1. R

    OT - October scary movie list

    I know you said only one of each but I love horror and suspense movies so I’m gonna indulge myself. Number one down would be how I personally would rank them and if any were seen vs not seen and it were me looking, I’d go to the next one. I’m more of a fan to the classics so I put more detail on...
  2. R

    Predict officiating Saturday

    State fans mid 4th quarter when 14th flag is thrown on MSU….
  3. R

    Alabama is beatable

    We can beat them yes. It will take a monumental effort to do so but it can be done. They will for sure be deeper than us. They have that plus. We will be at home. Plus for us. QB I honestly believe is a push or possibly our favor. Head coach for them is good, and he may be finally getting his...
  4. R

    FPI update after week 3

    Sam Leavitt (sp?) does not scare me one bit even on the road. We can definitely win that game. However, knowing our luck that will be when they decide to go to their backup QB and he will go Ham on us.
  5. R

    On a side note, Vandy doesn't look like a good football team.

    Dumbest play I’ve ever seen. Coach for NC state cannot survive that
  6. R

    Is it cheating?

    Fly on the wall view from their first therapy session
  7. R

    Assuming everyone would say Kamario - what's the one player outside of him you are excited about seeing?

    Offense-Fluff with a heavier majority of carries. He was right at 50/50 with Booth last year. I hope to see him closer to 75% of carries. Defense-a healthy Whitson. Looked so promising for 6 quarters last year.
  8. R

    Each P4 conference is consideting passing a rule banning players who have signed a professional contract

    Screw it all. Just call College ball minor leagues from now on. Stay as long as you damn well please if no one picks you up. Let some of these greedy bastards screw some younger guys out of money and see how that flies with people. Hell, where does common sense draw the line at some point...
  9. R

    Mangum Update

    Type of player a coach craves. Team player, fundamentals are so sound. He is a classic baseball player. I hope he is able to stay with organizations that value his talents over wanting long balls.
  10. R

    Who will be the first hall of fame player from State?

    Kent Hull not making it is a sad statement. He was so worthy. Fletcher Cox should make it. But who knows on him. If not then probably Chris Jones.
  11. R

    Futbol: USA vs Bosnia Herzegovina

    Finally got to hear Country Roads after a win. Admit I’m not a soccer fan but I am a USA fan. Finally got to watch a match tonight. For me, a non regular watcher, it can get slow to watch at times and the dang flops at times are infuriating. But the way that dude bent that ball into corner on...
  12. R

    Futbol: USA vs Bosnia Herzegovina

    Does this mean we are short a man next match entire time or can someone else play?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set