Recent content by rich4987

  1. R

    Wrestling 2025 NCAA Tourney thread

    4 I believe..he didn’t even think about wrestling..shoulda just forfeited
  2. R

    Wrestling 2025 NCAA Tourney thread

    Embarrassing to watch honestly..it looked like he wanted that to happen
  3. R

    Penn State Visits Rutgers Friday Night For B1G Dual Meet

    That was not acceptable from an effort standpoint
  4. R

    RU @ Clarion thread

    Assuming only way to watch is overpriced Flo?
  5. R

    NCAA Day 1 Thread

    Yara didn’t even try to score the whole match..looked like he was ok with keeping it close
  6. R

    No. 13 Rutgers Wrestling Hosts Rival Princeton Friday

    Why no butler or slavikouski? Injuries? Goodale talks about dual meets being important so I can’t imagine he wouldn’t run them out there if healthy
  7. R

    No. 22 Rutgers Wrestling In Tulsa for 2023 NCAA Championships

    If he learns how to wrestle not on his ***…the good kids don’t fall for that. I don’t think I saw a takedown all year standing up. It’s pin or nothing.
  8. R

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Temple

    Makes you wonder why we haven’t recruited the position harder..I was hoping the coaches knew something we didn’t. Clearly not the case.
  9. R

    Football GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Temple

    Vedral is clearly our best qb
  10. R

    NCAA Tournament Thread

    I know. He was the better wrestler in that match imo. Just size he couldn’t overcome. I’m saying if he wants a natty it’s not 41
  11. R

    NCAA Tournament Thread

    Way too small for 41..
  12. R

    NCAA Tournament Thread

    Janzer is jacked but looks so small for 197
  13. R

    Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Illinois

    Someone explain why Harper is hanging his tongue out down double digits..
  14. R

    Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Indiana

    If Jacob young shakes his head all cocky like one more time..he’s been atrocious and pissed off the kid who has 14 already.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act