Recent content by RiceDawg

  1. RiceDawg

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    The Vaults in Edinburgh, Scotland
  2. RiceDawg

    Feels good to be nervous about Saturday

    Their fans on twitter are incredibly confident considering they gave up 36 points to the worst team in the ACC and pounded a left for dead Carolina Team. I think we would've beaten them that badly had we played them in Starkville.
  3. RiceDawg

    OT - October scary movie list

    The 2021 Memphis game ****
  4. RiceDawg

    In a group text - someone said Josh Pate might be in Starkville this weekend...

    rain forecasts slowly looking better as we get closer to Saturday
  5. RiceDawg

    Isn’t it funny how a week later nobody gives a 17 that Ole Miss beat Kiffin?

    How great would it be to finish 10-2/9-3 and get the egg back
  6. RiceDawg

    Alabama is beatable

    My very biased opinion of Keelon Russell from the SCAR game is that he is the typical post-2013 Bama QB that sits back with good protection from his o-line and throws bombs to speedy receivers.
  7. RiceDawg

    Improved faculty section?

    "Been watchin Alurbamar games with my grandeddy since I was 4"
  8. RiceDawg

    Can we please

    The stripe out will look great with all the blue, yellow, and pink raincoats***
  9. RiceDawg

    Alabama is beatable

    I could see a 2022 Tennessee - Bama type of game. Both teams going score for score and coming down to whoever gets the ball last.
  10. RiceDawg

    Those refs sucked

    Mizzou fans are crying big time
  11. RiceDawg

    How good is Missouri?

    "They were looking ahead" which is what I need explained to me. You mean that Simmons had less than 100 passing yards on purpose? Their "vanilla" gameplan was to be down 10-0 to Troy? I just don't subscribe to that. Charlie Winfield even said to not read into that. But it has to mean something.
  12. RiceDawg

    How good is Missouri?

    I hope that doesn't happen in Starkville with the home crowd. K1 was was so amped and shaky.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: President Donald Trump still plans to attend Georgia-Alabama game despite Tropical Storm Isaias
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5