Recent content by rht7467

  1. R

    @areeves FEMA emergency broadcast alert

    I am really curious how the threat of 501(c)(3) revocation is used to control pastors when churches don't even have to be a 501(c)(3) to qualify for tax exempt treatment (?).
  2. R

    Bama fans…. SMDH

    Granted, accusations of racism have become somewhat incessant in recent years. But, let's not be dense.
  3. R

    Welp, I won't be shopping at Home Depot anymore

    Yes, I stand by my point that it is inherently divisive. To be fair, I think the term divisive is often used pretty much interchangeably with "antagonistic," which seems to be how you interpreted my response. But, that is not what I meant by it. I meant, quite simply, "divisive" - something...
  4. R

    Welp, I won't be shopping at Home Depot anymore

    I think there is "some" validity in what you say, but I don't agree that the larger message is to treat others with respect. Yeah, of course "privilege" exists in this world; it is ubiquitous. Sure, recognizing the ways in which we are privileged is probably a good thing. (We should all be...
  5. R

    OT about Covid and the variants to researchers or doctors...

    JFC… Maybe it is a very vocal minority, but the level of QAnon nonsense that I read on the WZ is disturbing.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade